TYPE OF PROJECT: Installation
- with poor quality lawn due to lack of sun + tripping hazards around pavers as lawn was previously installed too low
- soil splashes on concrete when it rains
- Remove existing lawn
- Design garden to accommodate sun/shade patterns
- Raise level of lawn to be flush with pavers and boulevard curb
- Install rocks between pavers so rain splashes on rocks
- Install new lawn + garden
- Smooth transition of lawn and pavers – no tripping hazards for children
- No issues of rain splashing dirt/mud onto concrete patio
- New garden accommodates area where lawn previously grew poorly, now adds value to overall look
Make your next landscaping project a momentous one!
Complete our Contact Form -or- Phone: 604.306.2991
"Dear Christy and Hard Working Staff, Thank you so very much for transforming our front yard into a place we are proud of. The result was better than we ever imagined!"
John & Judy H.