TYPE OF PROJECT: Installation
- with poor quality lawn due to lack of sun + tripping hazards around pavers as lawn was previously installed too low
- soil splashes on concrete when it rains
- Remove existing lawn
- Design garden to accommodate sun/shade patterns
- Raise level of lawn to be flush with pavers and boulevard curb
- Install rocks between pavers so rain splashes on rocks
- Install new lawn + garden
- Smooth transition of lawn and pavers – no tripping hazards for children
- No issues of rain splashing dirt/mud onto concrete patio
- New garden accommodates area where lawn previously grew poorly, now adds value to overall look
Make your next landscaping project a momentous one!
Complete our Contact Form -or- Phone: 604.306.2991
"Christy, the pruning and all done by your crew for the front yesterday (tall cedars, etc.) and for the back today (hedge, cedars, holly, ivy, etc.) has been surperb. The crew has been exceptional. You have well trained and knowledgable staff."